This looked like fun
10 THINGS I WISH I COULD SAY TO PEOPLE
(1) Was there any kind of remorse for what you did? (This applies to a broad range of people, actually)
(2) Just grow up would you? What are you, 6?
(3) Just piss off, nobody likes you and being money and self interest driven will see your demise!
(4) You're a good man, when you're mature about it.
(5) I'm so glad you're alright and out of that hell hole <3
(6) Are you really who you say you are?
(7) What happened to you man? You used to be cool.
(8) Treat me and everyone else with a little respect before I quit!
(9) You're in my thoughts. Every day
(10) You have changed SO much. I don't even know who you are any more
9 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF
(1) I have a very short attention span. I will start on a project, and stop half way through once I become disinterested.
(2) I've been programming since I was 8 years old. Started off in Apple BASIC, then Visual Basic 6, then HTML, then PHP and now I'm taking a second look at VB.NET
(3) I LOVE photography, I just don't have the money to persue it. Plus I don't think I would want to do it as a career
(4) I'm still a kid at heart. I love my cartoons, video games and my Lego but I'm also very mature. Even when I was younger, apparently
(5) I really can't stand static electricity. It hurts me more than it should. It would sometimes stop my wristwatch or even leave red marks on my fingers.
(6) I'm permanently on cruise control. I'll look back on something and think "wow, I can't believe I did that". Things just don't register with me and I feel like I miss out on a lot..
(7) I'm not scared of the dark, but the road I grew up on gives me the chills at night. Especially the empty lots across the road
(8) My life goal is to invent the "next big website" and spend my time at home working on it.
(9) I make plenty of mistakes but don't always like having them pointed out to me. Probably a perfectionist thing from way back. Don't let that stop you from critiquing my work!
8 WAYS TO WIN MY HEART
(1) Scratch or rub my back / head. It feels super special awesome
(2) A good butter chicken. mmmmmmmmm..
(3) Take an interest in what I do. Not just a fake interest, but a genuine one.
(5) Buy me electronic gadgets or geeky t-shirts. I love it!
(6) Treat animals (mostly cats) with respect. You hurt a cat, I will hospitalize you. Seriously.
(7) Compliment me on a good idea or execution of an idea. Makes me feel gooood
(8) Be good in bed
7 THINGS THAT CROSS MY MIND A LOT
(3) Computer related projects
(4) The past (both good and bad memories)
6 THINGS I DO BEFORE SLEEP
(1) Turn my monitors off
(2) Brush my teeth
(3) Turn the heater off
(4) Check the outside lights are off
(5) Check the inside lights are off
5 PLACES I WANT TO VISIT
(1) The USA
(2) Paulding, Ohio
(3) New York
(4) San Francisco
(5) Middle of buttfucknowhere in the uSA
4 THINGS I'M WEARING RIGHT NOW
(1) Black work plants
(2) Grey formal work shirt
(3) Black shirt with hole in the nipple, held together by a clothes pin
3 BANDS THAT I LISTEN TO OFTEN
(3) Augie March
2 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
(1) Skydive again
(2) Get rich. Quick.
(1) I wish I had spent more time with my mates before the group fell apart after Luke's death. They were the best times of my life!
If you want to do it, go nuts! 'Tis fun!